2018 Jaisohn College Student Summer Internship Program
For additional details on how to apply, please go to www.jaisohn.com
These internship assignments provide an excellent way to begin a career in a nonprofit or health and human service industry. An intern job is an opportunity to learn more about organizational governance, practices and regulations. An intern will also gain exposure to departmental operations, administrative management and projects in a nonprofit environment.
- Volunteer college and graduate students only (There is no compensation by Jaisohn Center.)
- Internship Period: June 11 – August 3 (8 weeks)
- HIPPA signature required for some positions
- Own transportation required
Responsibilities and Duties
The internship will include duties in business administration & operation, healthcare management, marketing, communication, development (grant writing, etc.), and healthcare laws and regulations.
Nonprofit Healthcare Administration Intern (Junior / Senior student) (1 position)
Reports to Executive Director, Philadelphia Office.
- Ideal for aspiring students in healthcare administration / management, public health management, healthcare business development, etc.
- Require leadership, communication, organization and writing skills.
- Job Scope:
Participates and leads ongoing internship projects.
Performs analytical information using spreadsheets / documents.
Support marketing & development activities, grant writing, etc.
Prepares presentation and quality reporting / benchmarking